From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in dev-cpp/eigen: eigen-2.0.6.ebuild ChangeLog
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 17:15:41
1 Dne sobota 26 Září 2009 18:26:48 Peter Volkov napsal(a):
2 > > src_test() {
3 > > mycmakeargs="${mycmakeargs}
4 > > -DEIGEN_BUILD_TESTS=ON
5 > > -DEIGEN_TEST_NO_FORTRAN=ON"
6 > > cmake-utils_src_configure
7 > > cmake-utils_src_compile
8 > > cmake-utils_src_test
9 > > }
10 >
11 > Does this mean that with tests enabled user will get different package?
12 > If that's true I think user should be at least notified about that as
13 > this is counterintuitive. If not why -D*TEST* are not added at
14 > src_configure phase?
15 >
16 No this means that it will add to configure options tests feature.
17 Since cmake is cascading it will configure and compile in only the required
18 test stuff.
19 Then it runs the test.
20
21 I dont think users really need tests out of the test scope so why to do it
22 elsewhere.
23
24 It has 0 effect on what is installed in the end
25
26 Tomas