From: Svyatogor <svyatogor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] compile time statistics
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:34:08
1 I was actually thinking of making this proposal :)
2 Just a small comment. In LFS you can find estimate compile time in SBU
3 (Standart Bash Units - time required to compile bash). It would be nice
4 if we could include this kind of information into ebuild. Any ideas on
5 whether that would be possible to do?
6