From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 14:48:22
1 On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 3:53 AM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 > I guess you should have voiced your opinion back when discussion was
3 > taking place instead of being hostile *now* because the Council listened
4 > to what the developers requested.
5 >
6 > And if you are curious, then I've been asked by multiple developers
7 > (and a few users) requesting the restriction, and I haven't been
8 > contacted by a single one who asked otherwise.
11 My initial concern was related to what you are seeing now. Mailing
12 list participation is very relaxed. What is likely to happen is some
13 day a user will have cause to send a message and won't be able to,
14 because they don't know what is going on or why the list does not work
15 like most lists they interact with.
16
17 I am not sure it is wise to speak for those that are not present,
18 because whether someone responds or not does not tell you anything
19 about their opinion.
20
21 Respectfully,
22 R0b0t1