From: Ken Stevenson <kcs@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Problems restarting services after they are stopped.
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 13:26:46
1 I had a similar problem with several services when I was installing them
2 (bind, dhcpd). I didn't have the configuration files setup correctly, so the
3 services failed on startup. When I tried to restart them, I always got
4 the ".. has already been started" message and was unable to restart the service.
5
6 Ken
7