From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: Burton Samograd <kruhft@×××××××××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emacs segfaults
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 19:29:36
1 begin quote
2 On Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:33:17 -0700
3 Burton Samograd <kruhft@×××××××××××××.org> wrote:
4
5 > I just did an update and now for some reason my emacs is segfaulting
6 > at startup. I've tried unmerging it and installing different versions
7 > with no luck. And, as luck would have it, the xemacs build script
8 > seems to have problems too.
9 >
10 > Here's an strace of emacs starting up:
13 Give it a try without -funroll-loops.
14 it appears that mkennedy and carpaski came to the conclusion that this
15 was the bad flag today.
16
17 not much, but it might help.
18
19 //Spider
23 begin .signature
24 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
26 end