From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Rewrite java-config in C++ or python
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 19:16:25
On 02/26/2011 07:08 PM, Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
> 2011/2/21 Uditha Galgamuwa <nandun8781@×××××.com>: >> Hi dev, >> I am Uditha Galgamuwa from university of moratuwa,Sri Lanka.I am >> interested in the project idea "Rewrite java-config in C++ or python" which >> was in last year Gsoc.As I saw this project has not been implemented in Gsoc >> 2010.Will this be available for this year's idea list from Gentoo >> foundation? I have good knowledge on programming with java and some >> knowledge on C++ and a basic understanding about XSLT as well. > > It is on the list for 2011 (1), so I guess you can apply for it. > > (1) >
The list started out with a copy of ideas from last year that were not finished successfully. This means no-one might be interested in mentoring for the projects listed there this year. It should also be remembered that you don't need to restrict yourself to the ideas presented there. For any further discussion I suggest reading the "Read this first" section and noticing that there is a gentoo-soc mailing list. Regards, Petteri

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] Rewrite java-config in C++ or python Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>