From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] That time again...
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:48:25
1 It's a rather rare occasion in my case [1], but i actually used CVS a
2 couple of minutes ago. No worries, the tree is still safe from me, i
3 just (finally) uploaded the project page for the proctors [2].
4 I hope it answers all the questions people have been asking me every
5 now and then, like how to contact us and who's on the team in the
6 first place.
7 Of course there is still a lot of work to be done, but i think we're
8 heading into the right direction.
9
10 cheers,
11 Wernfried
12
13 [1] Every 2 months according to http://cia.vc/stats/author/amne :-)
14 [2] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/proctors/
17 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne (at) gentoo.org
18 http://forums.gentoo.org || http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/proctors/
19 forum-mods (at) gentoo.org || proctors (at) gentoo.org
20 #gentoo-forums || #gentoo-proctors (freenode)