From: Jakub Moc <jakub.moc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Help offered - Portage tree
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 09:38:06
1 Fabio Erculiani napsal(a):
2 > I'll try to file a huge bug on all the broken RDEPENDs
3 > I'll found. I'll try to find a free slot during the end of the next
4 > week for the hunting.
5
6 No, please don't. One bug per category is acceptable, no way I'm going
7 to CC 150 maintainers on such monster bug and watch the resulting huge
8 bugspam landing in bug-wranglers and other people's mailboxes, it's
9 extremely annoying, extremely messy and generally not a good way to
10 things fixed.
14 Best regards,
15
16 Jakub Moc
17 mailto:jakub@g.o
18 GPG signature:
19 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
20 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95 B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA
21 3D9E
22
23 ... still no signature ;)
24 --