From: Elfyn McBratney <beu@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developers / polish invasion :)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 08:16:13
1 On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 01:52:41AM +0200, kloeri@g.o wrote:
2 > Hi all.
3 >
4 > We have two new developers from Poland.
5 >
6 > Krzysiek Pawlik (nelchael) is going to help with the influx of
7 > desktop-misc bugs. I'll let Krzysiek introduce himself:
8
9 /me prods nelchael
10 ;)
11
12 > "I want to help maintain my distribution of choice. I've been helping
13 > for some time, reporting bugs, posting patches and ebuilds. I'm also an
14 > active member of Gentoo forums, where I'm a moderator in Polish forum.
15 > Also I think that I could do ( (ab)use my skills ;) ) something useful
16 > for the community by actively developing on the distribution."
17
18 *cough* .. someone seems to have forgotten to list perl whore in their
19 list of Gentoo duties ;)
20
21 > Marcin Kryczek (mkay) is also from Poland. Marcin is going to help with
22 > net-p2p stuff. Besides an obvious interest in all things Gentoo, Marcin
23 > introduces himself as follows:
24 >
25 > "I live in Katowice, Poland. I've just get diploma degree (faculty:
26 > Computer Science). I work in small company as system administrator for
27 > about half a year. Besides computers i like to listen to a music (all
28 > kinds of Rock), watching movies (preferably in cinema) and going to
29 > pubs with friends (i'm definitly outgoing kind of person)"
30
31 Welcome aboard, fellas ! :D
32
33 Best,
34 Elfyn
35
36 --
37 Elfyn McBratney
38 beu/irc.freenode.net http://dev.gentoo.org/~beu/
39 +------------O.o--------------------- http://dev.gentoo.org/~beu/pubkey.asc
40
41 PGP Key ID: 0x69DF17AD
42 PGP Key Fingerprint:
43 DBD3 B756 ED58 B1B4 47B9 B3BD 8D41 E597 69DF 17AD