From: Matthieu Sozeau <mattam@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Fresh Devs! Get 'em While They're Hot!
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 21:39:01
1 On Thursday 03 June 2004 22:48, Jason Huebel wrote:
2 > - Finally, we have Guillaume Destuynder (kang) from Gif sur Yvette,
3 > France (near Paris). He's been working about a year for a French
4 > computer security company, but spends fills his personal time with
5 > music, swimming, and "girls of course". He's contributed to several P2P
6 > projects, including being the developer of a GPL'd client/server based
7 > on the Hotline protocol. He'll be maintaining those ebuilds and helping
8 > with general net-p2p herd maintenance. He also hopes to maintain the
9 > RSBAC (similar to SELinux, from what I understand), which was removed
10 > from Gentoo a while ago.
11
12 Hi Guillaume, remember me ? Now that we're two from Gif-sur-Yvette, a little
13 25,000 people city in the south of Paris, we can probably start a 'gifoise'
14 conspiracy...
15 Bienvenue !
16 --
17 BOFH Excuse #435: Internet shut down due to maintenance