From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Gentoo-Core <gentoo-core@g.o>, Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Cc: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>, Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Offline
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:39:14
1 On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 02:16, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
2 > Hi
3 >
4 > Will be offline for next two days due to ISP changes.
7 Hi guys
8
9 The planned two day offline business turned into a week
10 of disaster for me :/ Anyhow, I am now up again, but
11 its late, and I need to sort through the 1000+ emails
12 I got, etc ...
13
14 So if there is anything major, please mail me directly.
15 I should be on irc tomorrow night again.
16
17 Also, if anybody know the quick fix for this:
18
19 ----------------------------------------
20 $ cvs update
21 Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
22 cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
23 any)
24 $
26
27 it would be appreciated.
30 Regards,
34 Martin Schlemmer
35 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer
36 Cape Town, South Africa