From: Christian Birchinger <joker@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rsync speed and space taken
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 23:25:38
1 On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 12:14:07PM -0400, Ned Ludd wrote:
2 >
3 > A few revisions back ferringb added support for this per a request.
4 > repoman --pretend scan shows file sizes. (check it out in the binutils
5 > dir) It's non fatal and will probably remain that will till >=2.0.52 but
6 > after then no patch >=20k can go in the tree and we wont be able to
7 > commit on a dir unless it's cleaned up.
10 That would really be a pain for arch maintainers who just want
11 to keyword the ebuild or something similar.
12
13 Ofcourse you can first go and find the dev and harass him, but
14 it's really annoying if you're in the middle of keywording.
15
16 I'd say simply refuse to add new files which are too large.
19 Christian
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list