From: yac <yac@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage QOS
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 19:37:31
1 On Thu, 9 Jan 2014 11:24:25 +0400
2 LTHR <lanthruster@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Hi All,
5 >
6 > What do you think about implementing this:
7 >
8 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?p=7477494
9 >
10 > I've system design in my head and could write it down with the
11 > implementation details. Then may be we could all review it and get to
12 > something we all agree upon then I could try getting a team and
13 > implement it.
14 >
15 > Just a brief question - does anyone know how many ebuilds are
16 > assembled world wide each second?
19 Hi,
20
21 There are some ideas that may be worth pursuing and by bottom up
22 approach we (me and mainly naota) started turning gentwoo [1]_ [2]_ into
23 a package usage stats [3]_
24
25 .. [1] http://gentwoo.elisp.net/
26 .. [2] https://github.com/naota/gentwoo
27 .. [3] https://github.com/gentoo/GenTwoo-backend
28
29 ---
30 Jan Matějka | Gentoo Developer
31 https://gentoo.org | Gentoo Linux
32 GPG: A33E F5BC A9F6 DAFD 2021 6FB6 3EBF D45B EEB6 CA8B