From: Agostino Sarubbo <ago@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] making the stable tree more up-to-date
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 11:06:48
On Friday 16 December 2011 11:42:15 justin wrote:
> Hi, > > I really like that you open all those bugs. But it makes no sense to add > arches after a "time out".
Personally, I agree with have "more stable packages in tree", but I just point out one thing. If me, or another arch tester find ebuild issue(s) and maintainers does not care of it, makes no sense imho. I mark stable with a script and I'm uncomfortable to fix them. As Justin said, all maintainers are responsible of their packages, so I'd prefer to not touch other stuff. If you(for any developers) are busy and/or you can't fix them, feel free to mail me or just give an "ack" via irc and I'll provide to fix. Regards Agostino

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] making the stable tree more up-to-date "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>