From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About forcing rebuilds of other packages issue
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 08:33:02
1 El mié, 06-06-2012 a las 06:33 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh escribió:
2 > On Tue, 05 Jun 2012 15:31:01 +0200
3 > Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
4 > > We all know what would be the "ideal solution", the problem is how to
5 > > implement it (and how many years we need to wait to get it working).
6 >
7 > We do? Please tell us. I was under the impression that we still didn't
8 > fully know what the problem was.
11 Well, could you please let me know how to handle some issues already
12 mentioned? For example:
13 - Rebuild dbus-glib and gobject-introspection after major glib update.
14 - Rebuild x11 drivers after xorg-update
15 - Rebuild python/perl/ocaml stuff after python/perl/ocaml update
16
17 Please take care I am simply asking your for information about how to
18 handle it with the "SLOT operator" way or, at least, show me an example,
19 because I don't know much about it.
20
21 Thanks a lot for the info :)