From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] clanlib-0.6 and friends masked for removal
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 23:03:16
1 On Friday 30 March 2007, Denis Dupeyron wrote:
2 > On 3/30/07, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
3 > > the middle ground we're taking it is to leave these things in portage but
4 > > masked with the clear message "if it breaks, you fix it; dont bother the
5 > > games team without a fix"
6 >
7 > OK, I thought the intention was to remove it from the tree.
8
9 it was ... that's why i said middle ground, as in the ground between the games
10 team wanting to punt this crap and the people who dont want to fix these
11 crappy games, just play them
12
13 > When I'm
14 > done with some other stuff I may step up to take care of it, if it's
15 > still there and you guys agree.
16
17 regardless of whether someone wishes to help fix bugs (thanks by the way), i
18 dont think we want to unmask these
19 -mike