From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Should ${T} be defined in pkg_prepare ?
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 18:58:26
1 On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 14:10:50 +0200
2 Maciej Grela <maciej.grela@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > I've read the PMS and I haven't found information whether this
4 > variable is supposed to be set during pkg_prepare or not. Therefore I
5 > ask, what is the proper behaviour here ? Is there documentation on
6 > what special env variables are supposed to be defined in each stage ?
7 > Can this be considered as a bug in paludis ?
8
9 Mmm. The spec implies that it should be set to something sane... There's
10 no guarantee, of course, that the amount of space in ${T} in pkg_pretend
11 is anything like the amount of space that will be available for the
12 build, but check-reqs is deliberately designed to be wildly inaccurate.
15 Ciaran McCreesh