From: Wolfgang Illmeyer <wolfgang.illmeyer@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Can somebody please fix the gpg1 vs gpg2 hell?
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 21:24:32
1 There we go.
2 Run the attached script, and it will install gpg1 & 2 and modify gpgme to use
3 gpg2. This allows for using gpg1 for psi as well as gpg2 for kmail (needs
4 gpg2 in gpgme).
5 I haven't found out how to make basket run correctly (needs gpg1 in gpgme for
6 caching gpg passphrase), because both basket and kmail use gpgme and I
7 haven't found out how to use both versions of gpg simultaneously with gpgme.
8 I guess this problem could already be solved, if somebody actually cared to
9 slot gpg2.
10
11 /Wolfgang
12