From: Bernard Cafarelli <voyageur@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Timur Aydin <ta@××××××.org>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] patch to fix windowmaker 0.95.7 emerge failure
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 11:01:14
1 Le 31/10/2015 22:07, Timur Aydin a écrit :
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > Emerging windowmaker 0.95.7 fails on my ~amd64 gentoo linux system for
5 > quite some time now. The problem is in the ebuild file, where the
6 > LINGUAS variable is not being constructed correctly and ends up
7 > including newline characters after each lingua. I have modified the
8 > ebuild so that all newlines are removed from the LINGUAS variable and
9 > replaced with whitespace, which is what it should have been in the
10 > first
11 > place.
12 >
13 > Let me know if this patch is acceptable.
14 Thanks for the report! It's better to report these problems in bugzilla
15 so they do not get lost
16
17 I have opened bug #564694 to track and fix it
18 --
19 Bernard Cafarelli (Voyageur)
20 Gentoo developer (NX, GNUstep, net-misc, llvm/clang, ...)