From: expose@×××××××××××.net
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] comments on how flamewars are handled elsewhere
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:09:10
1 Tom Wesley <tom@×××××.net> wrote:
2 > Please could you stop attempting to create new threads by replying to
3 > existing emails to the list? It's considered bad netiquette and
4 > generally makes new threads difficult to spot. The list is hard enough
5 > to parse as it is, without this added hindrance.
6 I did it in order to keep the two different things seperate: The ways other
7 projects handle such things, and a discussion on what one could do that I
8 hope might come up (as explained before).
9 On the other hand, I noticed yet it likely wont, which is something I dislike
10 to comment on any further now for several reasons, so feel free to forget
11 about the mails, as they seem to me to have been unwanted. Sorry if so.
12
13 "Ioannis Aslanidis" <aslanidis@×××××.com> wrote:
14 > If you really wanna flamefest... at least do it in private in our
15 > forums: http://forums.gentoo.org (SSL enabled, if you want). At least
16 > the flames will remain internal!
17 If you refered to me: No, it wasnt my intention to do so.
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list