From: solar <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] adding a code of conduct
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 21:12:37
1 On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 12:53 -0700, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > Carsten Lohrke wrote:
3 > > This is what I'd like to see clarified. To me, only a decision of the Council
4 > > may lead to such a "suspension", as it is the relevant _elected_ entity. And
5 > > I hereby request to add a paragraph at least, stating exactly this.
6 ...
9 > This is absurd. The council shouldn't need to make every decision in
10 > Gentoo itself. It should be able to delegate power to any group it chooses.
11
12 Thanks for pointing this out Donnie.
15 solar <solar@g.o>
16 Gentoo Linux