From: "Patrick Börjesson" <psychotical@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] -bash: no job control in this shell
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:03:08
1 On 2008-06-19 00:46, vinod kumar uttered these thoughts:
2 > I am geting this error when I login to my gentoo uml & it becomes very difficult to stop any service. I am able to ssh into this uml from the host without any errors.
3 >
4 > Any idea how to turn the job control back on...? I have googled for couple of days in vain. please help me ..
5
6 Sorry, but this list is not the right place for support. The gentoo-user
7 mailing list is what you want.
8
9 Patrick B
12 () The ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML Email
13 /\ and proprietary formats.