From: "Sébastien Fabbro" <bicatali@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC]: Proxy-maintainer project
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:24:43
1 On Thursday 18 March, Markos Chandras wrote:
2
3 > 1) Should we use a new overlay? A new branch on sunrise? or work
4 > ebuilds in Gentoo bugzilla?I think the latter is the best
5 > 2) I think an email alias is not needed We can "monitor"
6 > maintainer-wanted/- needed alias if needed. What do you think?
7 > 3) Maybe a new KEYWORD needs to be added on bugzilla so ppl get
8 > informed that the specific bug is already taking by another developer
9 > and that somebody is working on it. So marking a bug with a keyword
10 > e.g. "PROXY" might be useful.
11
12 0) Switch portage cvs tree to multiple git ones.
13
14 Sebastien