From: Sherman Boyd <meekrob@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] german gentoo page - gentoo-de.org
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:25:56
1 I've seen a lot of interest in translations on gentoo.org, anyone who
2 would like to contribute please send me an email. Also try #gentoo-doc
3 on openprojects, and there is a documentation mailing list you can join
4 here:
5
6 http://lists.gentoo.org/mailman/listinfo/gentoo-doc
7
8 If you are interested in contributing translated documentation read the
9 xml guide. Let me know if you have any questions.
10
11 > The reason for this mail is, that i wanted to ask you if we're alowed to
12 > do this generaly, to use some gentoo logos - and whatever.
13
14 I don't know about the logos but all the documentation is soon to be
15 released under the GFDL, so no problems there.
18 sherman (meekrob)
19 meekrob_AT_gentoo.org
20