From: "Brett I. Holcomb" <brettholcomb@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] doman problems
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 05:16:11
1 Got it working. I cd'd to the ${D}/usr/lib/{$PN}/man/manx directory,
2 set into to be /usr/share and ran doman. Everything ended up where it
3 should be.
4
5 Is this a good way to do it or is it better to create all the
6 /usr/share/man directories, move the files to the proper directories and
7 then run prepallman? It seems easier to use doman.
8
9 Thanks.