From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Who manages QA? - project page inaccurate.
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 21:37:49
1 On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 16:26 -0500, Roman Gaufman wrote:
2 > Now I came across a name Chris Gianelloni (wolf31o2@g.o) with a
3 > signature that says QA Manager. So I just wanted to bring this to your
4 > attention there are definitely names missing on that page, and some
5 > that need be removed. Hope to see the projects page updated soon.
6
7 I am the Release Engineering QA Manager (for now) and have nothing to do
8 with the QA project, whose goal is to improve all QA for all of Gentoo.
9 I am just left to QA of the releases themselves.
12 Chris Gianelloni
13 Release Engineering - Operational/QA Manager
14 Games - Developer
15 Gentoo Linux