From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Empty project: LXDE
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 08:38:30
1 El sáb, 13-08-2016 a las 22:39 -0700, Hanno Böck escribió:
2 > Ok, so it seems I'm currently the only one interested.
3 >
4 > While the wiki page lists no other devs, there are two more devs
5 > listed
6 > in the email alias, yet they haven't replied to my questions whether
7 > they consider themselve still part of the project.
8 >
9 > I'll take over the project now and will start committing latest
10 > upstream
11 > updates piece by piece.
12 >
13 > Not sure if there's any long term future for LXDE, but for the time
14 > being I'll take care of it.
17 When looking to bugs assigned to the team I found some people willing
18 to help via proxy-maint too... you should be CCed by me in that bug
19 report for being aware :)
20
21 Thanks for joining the team!