From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] glibc build problem in make check
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 22:00:56
1 On Sat, Feb 17, 2001 at 03:17:29AM +0100, Achim Gottinger wrote:
2
3 > Hi Pete,
4 >
5 > I just updated glibc to 2.2.2 and that error now occures every time.
6 > I simply increased the timeout in io/test-lfs.c and now it works. :-/
7 > I posted that problem to the glibc-bug newsgroup.
8 >
9 > achim~
10
11 Awesome work. Because we're on the "cutting edge", oftentimes it's more likely
12 that we'll discover bugs before anyone else does. Thanks for doing the right
13 thing and sending the bug report upstream to glibc-bug. And it's great to be
14 working with a team that can resolve thorny problems :)
15
16 Best Regards,
19 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
20 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org