From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Cc: azarah@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [WIP] gcc 3.3
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 00:20:39
hi folks,
here is an initial ebuild of gcc 3.3, it doesn't contain propolice
patch, and I haven't checked it with "build" or other flags except the
default. (its slow to build on this machine)

The installationprocess has changed significantly,   and now is actually
far cleaner.  I hope there aren't many snags with how this behaves on

I haven't yet looked at the thread patches, I hope somone who's more
into this than I am can advice on that.

Comments and testers are welcome :)

begin  .signature
This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
See Microsoft KB Article Q265230 for more information.