From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Generating a list of DEPS for arches?
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 03:38:49
1 Stuart Herbert wrote:
2
3 >>Oh, and repoman is now arch neutral. You should know that.
6 > Repoman from Portage 2.0.50-r9 certainly doesn't provide a full list of
7 > packages that need keywording for sparc when I run it on x86. I haven't
8 > synced up yet today, so I don't know whether Repoman from -r10 can do a
9 > better job. I'd like to be surprised, but I'm betting that it won't.
10 >
11 > Best regards,
12 > Stu
13
14 http://dev.gentoo.org/~gmsoft/tools/imlate
15
16 Useful for comparing packages on one arch tree against another arch to
17 see what's out of date. Doesn't check deps, but still a rather useful
18 script.
21 --Kumba
24 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world:
25 small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are
26 elsewhere." --Elrond
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list