From: Samuli Suominen <drac@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Projects and subproject status
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 14:20:35
1 On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 22:31:54 +0100
2 Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Here is a list of interesting questions: "Are we fine?" "What are we
5 > going to do?"
6 >
7 > Please project leaders try to reply in short.
8
9 xfce (has no lead, it's angelos, welp or me) - we are good, few ~minor
10 bugs, everything up to date
11
12 treecleaners - needs more developers (please) to review & save the stuff
13 that is getting removed so it doesn't end up as a tool that few devs
14 can use to punt stuff they want, but others use(!)
15
16 > - gfx : nothing much under the sun, bumping stuff here and there.
17
18 I just joined gfx, will try to contribute some more.
21 - drac
22 --
23 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list