From: Jeremy Huddleston <eradicator@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: kumba@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] crossdev development - where is kumba (Joshua Kinard)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:08:43

I've noticed multiple problems with crossdev, and I see there are about 12
open bugs for crossdev on bugzilla.  Is anyone actively maintaining this any
more?  Does it need a maintainer?  Now that I've got an x86 compile farm and
a brand new amd64 about to be ready, I'd like to use it to compile packages
for my old sparc and distribute compilations better, but crossdev seems a bit
dated.

Is kumba around?  If not, is anyone interested in working on it?