From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] category sci-geosciences redundant ?
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:19:11
1 On Wednesday 16 March 2005 11:31 pm, Olivier Fisette wrote:
2 > After GLEP 34 is implemented, descriptions will be available for the
3 > categories so clear category names will be a bit less important. If you
4 > want all packages in sci-* moved again, though, I think you will have to do
5 > it yourself. And unless epkgmove has improved since I last used it, this
6 > will be boring and error prone. :(
7
8 i dont mind doing it ... plus i now have you bound saying it's ok !
9 -mike
10 --
11 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list