From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: removal of digest files from the tree
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 01:00:42
1 On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 04:14:48PM -0800, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > It really is best done in the tree first, so everything is correct for
3 > the snapshot. We didn't have much issue last time because we push
4 > "manifest1_obsolete" into the snapshot, so digests are removed, anyway,
5 > but I'd *really* prefer if this were done prior to the snapshot being
6 > made.
7 Ok, so we're just blocking on the docs guys.
8
9 Are they actively working on it so I can go ahead and take the digests
10 out anyway?
13 Robin Hugh Johnson
14 Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy
15 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
16 GnuPG FP : 11AC BA4F 4778 E3F6 E4ED F38E B27B 944E 3488 4E85