From: Sebastian Werner <sebastian@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: Sebastian Beneke <sebastian@×××××××××.de>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] german version of gentoo linux
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 16:50:02
1 oops, not good. Why don't you publish the docs to the core gentoo team
2 so everybody known and there will not done work double times.
3
4 Sebastian
5
6 Sebastian Beneke schrieb:
7 > Am Montag, 29. Juli 2002 23:39 schrieb Sebastian Werner:
8 >
9 >>Hi!
10 >>
11 >>I work on the german gentoo docu. I started with the installation
12 >>document. You could begin with the other ones if you want. I could
13 >>introduce you if you need any help.
14 >>
15 >>Sebastian
16 >>
17 >>André Scholz schrieb:
18 >>
19 >>>Hi!
20 >>>
21 >>>I saw that there was no german version of gentoo linux /
22 >>>documentation avaible.
23 >>>If You need help to translate it into German, contact me!
24 >>
25 > Hi!
26 >
27 > maybe you want to have a look at http://www.gentoo.de/
28 > Most available documents have been already translated!
31 > Sebastian
33 > gentoo-dev mailing list
34 > gentoo-dev@g.o