From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] stripping out the DO NOT REPLY from bugzie emails
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 23:55:23
1 Andrew Gaffney wrote:
2 > It seems that not everybody loves the new "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL"
3 > header at the top of every bugzie email as much as robbat2 does. Because
4 > of that, robbat2, KingTaco, and I came up with a procmail recipe that
5 > uses sed to filter that new message out of bugzie emails.
6 >
7 > This has not actually been tested on incoming mails, so it may rape/eat
8 > your dog/sister. Enjoy.
9 >
10 > # Strip out DO NOT REPLY lines from bugzie emails
11 > :0 Hfw
12 > * ^From: bugzilla-daemon@g.o
13 > | sed -e '/^DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL/,+2d'
14
15 Okay, I just had it tested "in the wild". It works just fine. Double enjoy!
18 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
19 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list