From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] IMPORTANT: OSL outage
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:39:23
1 It appears that the OSL had some kind of a power issue (which
2 unfortunately included having some issues with the generator). They are
3 still working on bringing machines back up, but anything thats tied to
4 the database server is not working (bugs/forums/etc). I have half of the
5 machines back up, while others are still MIA.
6
7 Please be patient as they work on resolving the issue. I believe CVS
8 should be working now and the tree should be updating. Please let me
9 know if that is not the case.
10
11 Cheers-
14 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
15 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
16
17 ---
18 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
19 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
20
21 ramereth/irc.freenode.net