From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@×××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new infrastructure dev
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:50:33
1 Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > Folks --
3 >
4 > Please join me in welcoming Lance Albertson (ramereth) to the team. Lance
5 > will be helping out with various system administration tasks, including
6 > rolling out nagios to our servers.
7 >
8 > Lance lives in Hiawatha, KS, the City of Beautiful Maples and home of the
9 > oldest Halloween Parade in the US. We are still searching for the City of
10 > Ugly Maples. Rumor places it in or around the Los Angeles metro area. Of
11 > course, the City of Tasty Maples is Winston-Salem, North Carolina, but who
12 > didn't know that...
13
14 Its nice to see that even us computer geeks have a sense of humor :)
17 Andrew Gaffney
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list