From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] FRC: debtools herd creation
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 00:01:57
1 Peter Volkov wrote:
2 > В Птн, 16/05/2008 в 11:19 -0500, Yuri Vasilevski пишет:
3 >> I'll be adding things like debhelper, lintian and a little
4 >> bit later things like apt, aptitude, cdebootstrap, debian-live and
5 >> some more.
6 >
7 > If you ever will need lockdev ebuild, don't waste your time. Take it
8 > here:
9 >
10 > http://overlays.gentoo.org/dev/pva/browser/dev-libs/lockdev/
11 >
12 > I needed it as I wanted to try schroot but after some attempts (without
13 > much luck) and I've went with writing my own script to manage chroots.
14
15 did you publish it?
16
17 If works better than schroot maybe others could enjoy it ^^
18
19 lu
23 Luca Barbato
24 Gentoo Council Member