From: Eric Noack <eric.noack@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Athena widgets needed for xawtv and others
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:28:11
1 On Wednesday 17 October 2001 19:19, you wrote:
2 > I´m having problems to get xawtv running , since this needs the Athena
3 > widgets out of the XAW (or xaw3d) library. hasn´t there been an ebuild
4 > script for xaw in the x11-libs folder??? there are refs to it in several
5 > files. my gentoo installation is brand new, and i don´t have any old ebuild
6 > scripts, and the rsync doesnt provide xaw3d anymore as it seems. so could
7 > anybody add those Athena stuff back to the rsync server?
10 > gentoo-dev mailing list
11 > gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org