From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] eselect missing depedency to realpath ?
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 16:42:54
1 On Mon, 14 May 2007 16:58:40 +0200
2 Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de> wrote:
3 > I currently don't have an browser available to file an bug, so I
4 > post it to the list (sorry for not following the rules ;-O):
5 >
6 > Building eselect breaks because of missing "realpath" command.
7 > Installing the realpath package manually fixed this.
8 >
9 > So perhaps eselect misses the dependency to realpath ?
10
11 Your not bug report is completely worthless because you haven't
12 provided any relevant information. eselect requires either GNU readlink
13 or realpath, and has dependencies saying so.
16 Ciaran McCreesh