From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GNU Emacs developer documentation and XEmacs cooperation
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 15:07:05
1 Hi all,
2
3 From a planet post:
4
5 We compiled a short guide with hints and pitfalls you might want to
6 know about when dealing with Emacs and its packages. As I am wrangling
7 with it for six months now as developer and some more as user I not
8 necessearily remember all problems I faced. So feedback is really
9 welcome, either about mistakes, unclear wording or even left-out
10 information you regard as important. Don't hesitate to write us an
11 email or file a bug, we usually listen (when not drunk or sleeping).
12
13 We try to deepen the cooperation with the XEmacs team (hi Hans). As
14 several people already mentioned, we are all together in one
15 sub-project of Lisp, and also now sharing the same overlay, though
16 XEmacs hasn't added anything yet. A goal is to provide (to be made)
17 app-xemacs/ebuild-mode from the same codebase as app-emacs/ebuild-mode.
18
19 V-Li