From: Stuart Herbert <stuart.herbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New project: Gentoo Seeds
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:53:08
1 On 9/20/06, Daniel Ostrow <dostrow@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 00:56 +0200, Carsten Lohrke wrote:
3 > > First step should imho be, that you work with the Portage team on having
4 > > proper set support implemented. Current meta ebuilds do suck, really.
5 >
6 > No need for meta ebuilds...stage4 specs + catalyst.
7 >
8 > --Dan
9
10 To start with, we'll be using meta ebuilds as well as a catalyst spec
11 file. We'd like to keep the door open for folks who want to install a
12 seed from an existing Gentoo installation.
13
14 Best regards,
15 Stu
16 --