From: Evan Wagner <webmast84@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Heritage
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 16:26:00
1 mooooooo
2
3 On 5/8/06, achumakov@g.o <achumakov@g.o> wrote:
7 > > -----Original Message-----
8 > > From: Xavier Neys [mailto:neysx@g.o]
9 > > Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 3:23 AM
10 > > To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
11 > > Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Heritage
12 > >
13 > > Larry asked me not to top-post...
14 > >
15 > > Josh Saddler wrote:
16 > > > In fact, I'd say it's _udderly_ disturbing.
17 > > >
18 > > > . . . *vanishes*
19 > > >
20 > > > Anyway, yes, our mascot has been along for the ride longer
21 > > than most
22 > > > of us have been on the project. I'd like to see him stick around.
23 > > >
24 > > > Thomas Cort wrote:
25 > > >>> On Sat, 06 May 2006 21:22:56 -0700