From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] Planning for the transition to EAPI="1" support
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 12:50:39
1 On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 12:01:56 +0200
2 Bo Ørsted Andresen <bo.andresen@××××.dk> wrote:
3
4 > On Friday 05 October 2007 04:26:50 Marius Mauch wrote:
5 > > Problem is that nobody feels responsible for eselect anymore, so
6 > > nobody takes care of bug #179064 (and I'm not going to play catchup
7 > > games with externally hosted code).
8 >
9 > eselect isn't externally hosted. The code is available from svn at:
10 >
11 > http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/eselect/
12
13 I know. But eselect-news is currently externally hosted, and eselect is
14 more or less unmaintained (acccording to spb).
15
16 Marius
21 In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said, 'Let there be
22 Light.' And there was still nothing, but you could see a bit better.