From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for October 23
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:58:53
1 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > This is your friendly reminder ! Same bat time (typically the 2nd & 4th
3 > Thursdays at 2000 UTC / 1600 EST), same bat channel (#gentoo-council @
4 > irc.freenode.net) !
5 >
6 > If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even vote
7 > on, let us know! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole Gentoo dev
8 > list to see.
9 >
10 > Keep in mind that every GLEP *re*submission to the council for review
11 > must first be sent to the gentoo-dev mailing list 7 days (minimum)
12 > before being submitted as an agenda item which itself occurs 7 days
13 > before the meeting. Simply put, the gentoo-dev mailing list must be
14 > notified at least 14 days before the meeting itself.
15 >
16 > For more info on the Gentoo Council, feel free to browse our homepage:
17 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council/
20 I'd like us to sit down and discuss the 10 opened bugs assigned to the
21 council and what we can do to resolve them.
24 Doug Goldstein