From: Ingo Krabbe <i.krabbe@×××××.net>
To: Gentoo Developer <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] /etc/make.profile whats that ?
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:48:07
1 On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 11:25:07AM +0100, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 11:18:41AM +0100, Ingo Krabbe wrote:
3 > > UPS, than I have a BUG here. ACCEPT_KEYWORDS from /etc/make.conf gets
4 > > overwritten by ACCEPT_KEYWORDS in /etc/make.profile/make.defaults
5 > >
6 > > Thats the wrong order concerning the priority list above.
7 >
8 > Also from the Gentoo FAQ :-)
9 >
10 > Where can I report bugs?
11 >
12 > For bugs within a specific program, contact the program's author. Otherwise,
13 > use our Bugzilla bug tracker at http://bugs.gentoo.org. You can also visit us
14 > in #gentoo on the OpenProjects IRC network.
17 But I'm not very sure that this is actually a bug and that this might be
18 reproduced on other systems. I'm just reemerging some packages to probe
19 the stability of different installation methods. This thing might come
20 from there. Someone else would have seen this before if this is really
21 wrong in general.
22
23 BYE INGO
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list