From: James M Long <jlong@××××××××××××.gov>
To: Gold is Heavy <aeoo@×××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] debugging pan crash
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 07:44:41
1 On Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:29:48 -0400
2 Gold is Heavy <aeoo@×××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > On Thursday 11 October 2001 10:03 am, James M Long wrote:
5 > > On Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:06:59 -0400
6 > >
7 > > Gold is Heavy <aeoo@×××××××.org> wrote:
8 > > > [pan is broken message snipped]
9 > > I am surprised that no one has looked at the pan website itself. It clearly
10 >
11 > I did read it. Why did you think I did not?
12 Well I wasn't sure, based on what I thought I read... also, when I looked at the ebuild, I was looking at the old ebuild, since I hadn't done a --clean rsync. So I apologize for me jumping the gun. I have Pan running on one of my machines at home and haven't had any problems, but then again I have the GNOME USE flag in place. Currently I am installing the PAN 0.10.92 ebuild without the GNOME USE flag just to see what the heck happens.
13
14 [ remainer removed ]
20 James M Long jlong@××××××××.gov
21 Linux System Admin/Network Engineer semaj@×××××.org