From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Single half-binary package seeking young single maintainer
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 23:18:48
1 Hi there,
2
3 This is the first time I've done this, so please bear with me. I am a
4 half-binary, half-source package associated with net-misc in the tree.
5 I am a happy, fun-loving package. I totally dig encryption and tunnels.
6 Most of you know me by net-misc/cisco-vpnclient-3des already. Well, my
7 current maintainer doesn't have time for me anymore, so I've decided to
8 search for a new maintainer. Don't worry, we're still remaining
9 friends, so there won't be any "baby's momma drama" or anything. I'm
10 just looking to find someone to love me and help me keep my home in good
11 shape. All serious applicants considered.
14 Chris Gianelloni
15 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
16 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
17 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
18 Gentoo Foundation