From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New package neomutt
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 18:25:42
1 On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 06:58:57AM +0200, Nicolas Bock wrote:
2 > On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 09:11:19AM +0200, Nicolas Bock wrote:
3 > >Hi,
4 > >
5 > >I would like to add neomutt to the tree. This new package is meant as
6 > >an alternative and not a replacement of the existing mutt package.
7 >
8 > Thanks for all of the great suggestions and feedback!
9 >
10 > This is round two. I have update the ebuild with all your
11 > suggestions. I have also added support for eselecting between mutt
12 > and neomutt. Before the eselect ebuild can land though, we need to
13 > rename the mutt binary so that the managed link can be called
14 > mutt.
15
16 I am against the eselect idea. If the binary upstream is neomutt, that
17 is what we should call it, and we should not rename the mutt binary.
18
19 William